Open Alkmaars Judo tournament 2020
This page contains regular updates regarding the status of the preparations for the Tournament.
Please check this page on a regular basis.
We are pleased to anounce that the we have a go ahead for the tournament of 2020 on 11th of october!
We have enabled the systems and you will be able to subscribe to the tournament once you have signed in.
DUE TO THE HELATH AND SAFTY RULES IT IS REQUIRED THAT ALL VISITORS NEED TO REGISTER BEFORE THE TOURNAMENT.
Please visit : https://visitors.oa-judo.nl to plan your visit, once the schedule is posted everybody that wants to visit the tournament needs to make an booking.
This can only be done online as no payment is accepted at the tournament day
- Clean your hands often with alcohol.
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow.
- Use paper tissues to blow your nose and discard them after use.
- Do not shake hands.
- Stay 1.5 metres (2 arms lengths) away from other people.
- Children under 16 are not allowed on the visitors benches.
- We advise to come alone, don't make this a family trip.
Mild symptoms: cold-like symptoms, nasal cold, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, coughing, elevated temperature or sudden loss of smell and or taste. Stay at home!
Are you over 70 years old or do you have underlying health problems?
Take extra care. It is a good idea to stay at home as much as possible for now.